Are your skis and snowboards ready to go? Perfect North Slopes offers the most complete Ski & Snowboard Tuning shop in the region and it's located in the lower level of the Main Lodge.
- Standard Ski Mount $40 - Drill skis, mount bindings, test bindings
- Ski ReMount $50 - Fill old holes, drill skis, mount bindings, test bindings
- Ski Binding Test $20 - Adjust boot to bindings, test bindings
- Ski Heli-Coil first $20 each additional $5 - First stripped-out hole in ski, test bindings repair additional strippped out holes in ski
- Snowboard Binding Mount $20 - Install bindings and adjust to rider's preference.
- Basic Tune $26 - Machine sharpen edges, hot wax
- Straight Ski Tune $18 - Machine sharpen edges, machine wax
- Standard Tune $42 - Flatten base,machine sharpen edges,stone grind base,hot wax
- Race Tune (Skis Only) $62 - Flatten base, hand sharpen edges, stone grind base, hot wax
- Quick Wax $6 - Friction belt wax using machine
- Hot Wax $14 - Hand wax using iron
- Machine Edge $12 - Machine sharpen edges
- Pole Cut $10 - Customize size of poles
- Warranty Shipping $50 - Return skis/snowboards back to manufacturer for warranty replacement (price includes cost of remounting bindings)
- Base Repair $5-$35 - Fill gouges, replace damaged spots in base
50% off initial binding work when one or two items of the ski/snowboard, boot, binding system is purchased from the Loft Shop.
Initial binding work is free when three items of the ski/snowboard, boot, binding system are purchased from the Loft Shop.
Turn around time varies, and will be disclosed when equipment is dropped off. Turn around time for Standard and Race tunes is at least 24 hours.
Some ski bindings may be too old to service. Please call (513) 381-7517 or (812) 537-3754, ask for the Repair Shop, or email to check your bindings against the current manufacturer's Idemnifiable List.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.