Annual Big Air Results-
1. Jackson Karsteter 1. Evan Hicks
2. Adam Bandenburg 2. Drew Neiman
3. Sean Jensen 3. Josh Eiben
1. Jake Smith 1. Jason Loxterkamp
2. Elliot Reinshagen 2. Max Withrow
3. Brandon Storey 3. Kyle Sharpshair
MAHALO Rail Jam! (Jam Session) - March 4th
Rail Jam held in Jam Session terrain park for skiers and snowboarders. "Best Trick" on contest features. All abilities welcome; Pro and Am Divisions. There will be a $5 entry fee Valid lift ticket are required. Registration will be inside the west lodge at the group window 11:30am - 1:30pm. Practice time: From opening until 1:30pm. Am Division: 2:00pm - 2:45pm; Pro Division: 3:00pm - 3:45pm; Awards at 4:30pm.
Hawaiian gear/costumes/funny attire encouraged at the rail jam!!
AWARDS TO BE GIVEN:
Am Ski Winner
Am Ski Runner-Up
Am Board Winner
Am Board Runner-Up
Pro Ski Winner
Pro Skier Runner-Up
Pro Board Winner
Pro Board Runner-Up
Hot Dogs Beginner Freestyle Program
February 8, 15 & 22 at 7:00pm. Check the Calendar of Events for all the details.
Get in on some Friday night competitive fun on the rails! 40 minute Jam Session format on one designated feature in Audition Terrain Park. Registration at 6:00 in the west lodge, event starts at 7:00; $5 entry.
- There will be three Weekly Grind sessions this winter. Dates and sponsors are 1/20/17 -2/24/17
- Pre-Registration will be available online at PerfectNorth.com.
- Day of Contest Registration and Check-In begins at 6pm on the Main Lodge Deck.
- Riders Meeting at the bottom of Blue Chair at 7pm. Contest begins directly after meeting.
- 40 minute Jam Session on 1 feature that will be determined close to the contest date.
- Helmets strongly recommended.
- All Skill Levels, skiers and snowboarders, No Divisions. All Riders together for one Jam.
- All Participants will receive contest swag upon registration.
- Awards may differ from week to week.
- Typically, prizes are awarded to anything from Best Overall Rider to Best Crash or Most Creative.