Calendar of Events
ANNUAL BIG AIR
February 2, 2019
Competition features skiers and snowboarders showing off their skills. Contestants do their best jumps for the judges to win in amateur and pro divisions. Final competition is in the evening, under the bright lights. Announcers will let spectators know who is heading into the jumps, and describe each trick so the crowd can follow the action. For those who don't participate, this event is great to watch from the lodge or deck. The Big Air is Supported by Ohio Dreams action sports summer camp.
- Amateur Division starts at 5:30pm - $10. Registration at Patio Grill Window from 3:00-6:30. Rider's Meeting 5:15 bottom of Audition Terrain Park
- Am Division: Contestants will hit one jump; the Am jump at the bottom on skiers' left. Riders will be judged on style, amplitude, cleanliness, and difficulty of trick. Riders will be judged on their best jump. Riders allowed as many hits as 1-hour format allows.
- Pro Division at 7:00 - $15. Registration at Patio Grill from 3:00 - 6:30pm. Rider's Meeting 6:45 at bottom of Audition Terrain Park
- Pro Division: Contestants will participate in a two hit Big-Air. Riders will be judged on style, amplitude, cleanliness, and difficulty of trick. Riders will be judged on their best run. Riders allowed as many hits as 1-hour format allows.
- Helmet Required - Available to rent $5.
- Lift & Event Ticket Required
- Event judged by 3 ski and 3 snowboard judges
- Results at 8:30 pm on the patio area by the east lodge.
CLICK HERE to electronically sign the Terrain Park Event Participation Agreement, required for all participants. (Minor participants will need the signature of a parent or legal guardian.)