You can now view updated park layout, features and conditions on the Ullr app. Download the Ullr app and search Perfect North Slopes for more information.
BIG AIR - Saturday, February 5th, 2022
Freestyle Jump Competition displaying skiers and snowboarders performing their best tricks! Contestants of the Amateur and Pro divisions attempt their best jumps to win the competition under the bright lights of The Audition Terrain Park. Judging criteria that will be factored in are the difficulty of trick, execution, grab(s), style, amplitude, and variety. Contestants’ names and attempted maneuvers will be announced in real-time so the crowd can follow the action. For those who don't participate, this event is great to watch from the back deck. Participants, please complete the event waiver before the event: Here
Judging Format: Overall impression structured in a 40-minute jam session
Valid Lift Ticket required
Special Event Waiver required*
**HELMETS REQUIRED** (Free helmet rental available in the Rental Shop if needed)
- Event Registration: starting at 3:30 pm at Group Information Window
- Amateur Division: 6:00pm - $5.
- Riders Meeting: 5:45 pm at the bottom of Audition
- Pro Division: 7:00pm - $10.
- Riders Meeting: 6:45 pm at the bottom of Audition
- Award Ceremony: 8:30 pm on the patio area by the East end of the Lodge
AMATEUR DIVISION SKI
1. Luke Thrasher 2. Eli Trautner 3. Zach Porter
1. Nate Sierra 2. Braydon Patton 3. Brody Lack
PRO SKI DIVISION
1. Freddy Mazza 2. Elliot Reinshagen 3. Brad Kohlmeier
PRO SNOWBOARD DIVISION
1. Donovan Duffy 2. Connor Kirkpatrick 3. Austin Stammer
BLACKLIST BOARDSHOP RAIL JAM - Saturday, February 19th, 2022
The Blacklist Rail Jam is a skate-style rail contest located in Jam Session Terrain Park for both skiers and snowboarders! Blacklist Boardshop will provide merchandise that will be distributed throughout the contest. There is no traditional judging with pre-determined divisions, categories, or judging criteria. Instead, judges will be handing out product/prizes to contestants as they see something that catches their eye! This could be something technical, creative, cool, funny, or even a good bail!
Entry Fee: $5 CASH
Registration: 5:00pm - 6:45pm at the Park Crew Offce (bottom of Jam Session)
Riders Meeting: 6:45pm at the Park Crew Offce (bottom of Jam Session)
“Mini Contests”: 7:00pm, contests TBD
Rail Jam: 8:00pm - 8:40pm
Final Words/Sendoff: 9:00pm